Nucleus Sermons exists as a separate product and entity from your Nucleus Web. You can make your sermons accessible on your Nucleus Web in a couple of different ways. In this article, we'll explore how to add a card to your homepage for visitors to access your sermons. If you'd like to learn how to add a link to your navigation menu instead, click here.
- The following instructions will utilize knowledge of how to build pages from scratch. For more information on creating cards, click here.
Creating a card where visitors can access your Nucleus Sermons on your homepage is a great way to give easy access to your sermons archive. To do this, we'll need to create a page from scratch first.
1. From the top menu, hover over Web and click on Pages.
2. Click on the Create New Page button.
3. Select the Blank Page option.
4. Add the page's title, description, image, and page view button text. (Again, for a more in-depth look at how to create a card, click here.)
5. Scroll down to the bottom to access your page's Settings. In the permalink field, type in media.
6. Below this, click the Save & Publish button.
Now that you've created a page, you can now add it as a card to your homepage.
1. In the top menu, hover over Web and select Homepage.
2. Click on the Add Cards to Homepage button.
3. In the light box, search for your Sermons page. Then click on the selection once you find it.
4. Click on the Add Cards button.
Now you can access your sermons right from your homepage in the midst of the rest of your homepage cards!
- Add Nucleus Sermons To Your Navigation Menu - How to enable access to your Nucleus Sermons from your navigation menu.
- Adding A Media Item - How to upload an audio media item and embed a video media item to your Nucleus Sermons.
- Adding A Playlist - How to create a playlist to group your various media items into.