Keep in mind...
- We can customize the posts for you! If that's something you're interested in, send us a message and we'd be happy to upgrade your subscription for you.
- If you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can download a free 7-day trial here.
- If you don't have Adobe After Effects, you can download a free 7-day trial here.
To access the Social Posts panel, from the main menu in your Nucleus Dashboard, hover over Social and click on Posts.
You'll see a small list of items in the left sidebar that we'll explore in other articles. For now, let's review an important definition...
Posts are short videos, varying between 20 and 60 seconds long, that you can upload to your social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. (Though posts are generally best suited for Facebook and Instagram.) These posts are specifically designed with one or more of the following goals:
- To stop the scroll 📱
- To start meaningful conversations 🗣
- To provoke spiritual practice 🙏
Once you've accessed your Social panel, you'll see all available social media monthly bundles. If you don't see any bundles available here, you'll need to upgrade your account to include the Nucleus Social subscription. Simply reach out to us in the purple chat bubble for details and we'll help you get that set up.
Above all your social media bundles, you'll see the search bar. Here, you can search for a specific pack by typing out the month and year in the following format: January 2020. If you have a lot of previous social media packs, you might find it easier to search for a specific month you're looking for, rather than scrolling through past ones.
Every name you see will be the month and year listed (such as January 2020) denoting each month's social media bundle. Click on the name to view all the posts included in that month's social pack. The View option on the right side of the pack's details will do the same. (To learn more about how to download an individual post, click here.)
This column will tell you how many social media posts are in that month's bundle. This number should correlate with the number of days in that particular month.
The date in this column tells you when the social media pack was delivered, meaning when you were first able to download that month's social media posts.
Once you've clicked on the name of a social media bundle (or clicked on the View button), you'll see all the individual posts in that bundle.
Just like when viewing all your social media bundles, you can search for an individual post within a bundle. Here, you can search for the title or genre to look for an individual post.
In this column, you will see a number for each day of that month. While we recommend uploading each post in order (especially when posts are curated for special days/events throughout the year), you can upload a post at any time or day you'd like.
The title column displays the name of each post. Each name will provide a summary of what the content of that post will contain. Click on the title of a post to see its individual details. The View option on the right side of the pack's details will do the same. (To learn more about how to download an individual post, click here.)
Every post we create falls under a specific type or genre. These may vary and new genres may be added as new trends become active on social media. These genres help you categorize and know at a glance exactly what type each social post is. This is especially helpful if you want to create your own social posting schedule, based on the genre of post.
- Downloading A Social Media Post - An overview of a social media post and how to download one.
- Requesting Unlimited Customizations - A brief overview on requesting customizations to social media posts.
- Instagram Story Strategies - How to browse and download Nucleus Social Instastory strategies.
- The Ultimate 7-Day Social Media Calendar For Churches - Discover a framework that hundreds of churches are using that makes their online engagement skyrocket.
- The Easiest Social Media Strategy For Churches Ever - A simple way to post and a simple way to engage your online audience.
- 3 Effective Ways To Measure Your Church's Social Media Efforts - Learn how to accurately track how your posts and online presence are performing.