While viewing all your social media bundles is nice, the real magic happens when you download a post and upload it to the social media platform of your choice. Here, we'll explore the elements within a post and how to download one.
You can access an individual social media post with just a few clicks.
- From the top menu, hover over Social and click on Posts.
Here, you'll be able to see all available monthly bundles.
2. Find and select the name of the social media bundle you're wanting to explore. You can also select the View button.
Here, you'll be able to see all the posts within that specific bundle.
3. Find and select the title of the individual social media post you're wanting to download. You can also select the View button.
Now that you've entered an individual post, let's take a look at what's inside...
The first thing you'll see is a preview of that particular social media post. All posts come with a video or still image option, but whatever is the recommended (see Downloads below) option, that will be what is previewed here.
Below the preview, you'll see a section entitled Downloads. Simply click on each item to download it. There will be up to four files to download:
- Video - This is the .mp4 file that is ready to be uploaded directly to the social media platform of your choice.
- Photoshop File - This is the raw Photoshop file used to create the still image version of the post. (You cannot upload this directly to a social media platform.) Use this file to customize the still image version yourself.
- Image - This is the .jpg file that is ready to be uploaded directly to the social media platform of your choice.
- After Effects File - This is the raw file used to create the video version of the post. (You cannot upload this directly to a social media platform.) Use this file to customize the video version yourself.
The recommended file - either the video or image - is what we suggest be the version you post to your social media, though the choice is completely up to you!
The text here is what we suggest to add as the caption to the post. Feel free to copy this exactly, make adjustments to it, or make your own caption altogether.
There may be one or multiple resources listed here, usually being the specific fonts used in that specific post. Some of these fonts are free, while others are paid. If you intended on customizing the posts yourself, you will need all the fonts listed here to do so. A quick Google search will help you find the font you're looking if you don't already have it installed on your device.
To download a social media post, simply click on one of the purple highlighted options below Downloads.
Keep in mind...
- If you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can download a free 7-day trial here.
- If you don't have Adobe After Effects, you can download a free 7-day trial here.
- Requesting Unlimited Customizations - A brief overview on requesting customizations to social media posts.
- Auto-Posting Your Social Media - Have your social posts uploaded for a worry-free social media strategy.
- Instagram Story Strategies - How to browse and download Nucleus Social Instastory strategies.
- 15 Highly Engaging Posts Your Church Can Use On Social Media - Examples of posts that help to boost online engagement.
- 20 More High-Engaging Social Posts For Churches [With Examples] - Posts that generate online conversations that often spill over into the lobby on Sunday morning.
- How To Get More Likes & Followers On Social Media With Contests - Learn to follow best practices to run successful contests and giveaways online.