As social media platforms continue to evolve, so do the ways people consume content. On Instagram, you can upload content as a permanent post or a post with an expiration date. To learn more about permanent posts, check out this article. In this article, we'll explore what an Instagram Story is, and how you can create your own.
Instagram allows you to upload short, 15-second video clips that have an expiration date, remaining visible for only a 24-hour time period. Instastories, as they are commonly known as, are a great alternative to the classic post to engage your social media audience in different ways.
To help you create various types of Instastories, we've provided strategies and instructions to guide you in that creation process.
To access the Instagram Stories panel, from the main menu in your Nucleus Dashboard, hover over Social and click on Instagram Stories.
You'll see a small list of items in the left sidebar that we'll explore in other articles. For now, let's take a look at the Instagram Stories Panel.
From the onset, there are four specific Instastory strategies we offer; however, as time goes on, we'll be adding more strategies here, in which case it may be easier to search for a specific strategy, rather than look through the list yourself.
Here, you will find the title of various Instastory strategies. The title directly correlates with the type or genre of that particular story.
The only action you will see under this column is to Download a particular strategy, which you can click on to download a PDF describing a particular way to create an Instastory.
Keep in mind...
- You'll need to download a strategy in order to view the instructions on how to create one of the various Instastories, as you will not be able to view it within your Nucleus Dashboard.
- The Social Posts Panel - An introduction to the Social Posts panel, complete with definitions.
- Downloading A Social Media Post - An overview of a social post and how to download one.
- 39 Copy-n-Paste Question Posts For Churches On Social Media - A list of questions that have been proven to boost engagement.
- The #1 Instagram Stories Strategy For Churches - Examples and techniques to copy and use on your church Instagram account.
- 3 Quick & Easy Instagram Stories Strategies For Churches - Executing 3 techniques on Instagram to take advantage of the increasing trend in Instastories.