Nucleus Sermons exists as a separate product and entity from your Nucleus Web. You can make your sermons accessible on your Nucleus Web in a couple of different ways. In this article, we'll explore how to add a link to your navigation menu for visitors to access your sermons. If you'd like to learn how to add a card to your Nucleus Web homepage instead, click here.
- The following instructions will utilize knowledge of how to add links to your navigation menu. For more information on the navigation menu, click here.
1. In the top menu, hover over Web and click on Navigation in the dropdown menu.
2. Click the Create New Link button in the top right corner.
3. In the light box that appears, write Sermons (or whatever you wish your link to be titled as) under Link Label.
4. Select External Link and type in /media in the External Link field.
5. Click the Create This Link button in the top right of the light box.
6. In the top right corner, click the Save Changes button.
Now you can access your sermons from anyone in your Nucleus, right from within your navigation menu!
- Add Nucleus Sermons To Your Nucleus Web Homepage - How to enable access to your Nucleus Sermons from your Nucleus Web homepage.
- Adding A Media Item - How to upload an audio media item and embed a video media item to your Nucleus Sermons.
- Adding A Playlist - How to create a playlist to group your various media items into.