After browsing through the Nucleus Media Library and finding the perfect clip, you can download that clip in three easy steps. Let's take a look...
Once you've found the perfect clip, you'll probably want to download it. You can do this in three easy steps!
1. In the individual clip page, click the Download button.
2. In the light box that appears, select the format you wish to download. At most, there will be five different options to choose from.
3. Click the Download Now button. Your video should start downloading immediately to your device.
From there, you can choose to go back to browsing other clips in the scene by clicking on Back to Scene. Or you can go back to the main browse page by clicking Go to Browse.
Keep in mind...
- If you don't yet have an account, you can browse everything in the Nucleus Media Library, but you will not be able to download any clip. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, no credit card required, click here.
- If you don't wish to commit to downloading one of the three proper versions of the video clip (that being 1080p h.264 - Graded, 4K ProRes - Ungraded, and 4K ProRes - Graded), you can always download a preview version to test out in your video project.
You can easily access a list of all your downloaded clips by clicking the My Dashboard button. This will take you to your Downloaded Clips Panel.
Once you've accessed your Downloaded Clips panel, you'll see all your past downloaded clips.
Above the list of clips, you can search for an individual clips within the Free Trial Bundle. Here, you can search for any part of a title to look for an individual clip.
The Title column displays the full name of each clip. Each name will be a descriptor of what the clip entails. If you would like to view what the clip looks like, you can click the name of the title or the View option to the right of the clip's details.
Each clip is contained within a Scene, a folder of video clips. Generally, these clips are filmed at the same time, within the same context, so they will be similar to one another.
In this column, you will see when you downloaded the clip. In this example, it was about 20 hours ago.
From time to time, you may wish to re-download a clip in your Downloaded Clips panel. To do that...
1. Click on the title of the clip, or the View option to the right of the Downloaded column.
2. Click on the Download button. Immediately, you should see the file begin to download to your device.
To return to your Downloaded Clips panel, click on My Dashboard.
- Browsing Through The Nucleus Media Library - Learn how to explore and search through Nucleus' library of stock video footage.
- Additional Stock Video Footage Resources - A list of video recording and editing tips and techniques to help you improve your various video projects.
- The Nucleus Social Media Program - A quick look at what the Nucleus Social Program is and how it can benefit you!
- Help! My Pastor Keeps Interfering With The Creative Ministry - Learn how to respectfully address senior leadership in order to protect your creative ministry.
- 5 Creative Camera Slider Tips - Explore five tips for shooting better-looking slider footage before you purchase a camera slider.
- The New Sermon Bumper Formula [5 Easy Steps] - Learn what sermon bumpers are, why they are important, and how to create your own in 5 easy steps.